Pages

Monday 21 May 2018

Goals

                            MY GOAL

A goal that I want to focus on is to finish all my writing work how am I going to do this? Well i’m going to make more decisions about who’ll i’ll sit with and focusing on when the teachers is speaking.

                                       MY 2ND GOAL

My second goal is to try and make it in the hot camp. If you are wondering what do you mean by camp? So we have 3 different kind of camps hot,warm and cold the hot camp is the people who are always onto it finishing their work, and only 3 people out of 30 are in the hot camp, warm camp the warm camp is when the people are like “hey i’m going to do my best today” while other days their like “meeh this sucks,” cold camp are when people chicken out everyday or mostly not onto it, doing their own thing except of doing what the teachers asks. So I am going to do this by changing my behaviour when the teacher is speaking.
WALT: Write measurable goals to help us achieve                        more


No comments:

Post a Comment