Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Exercise song


WALT: We are making a song with new words such as Aerobic and Cardiovascular, just words we won't usually write in a normal writing. My song I picked is Twinkle Twinkle, The song may be out of tune. In other words we are using new vocabulary in our writing
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aerobic, Exercise good for me
Eat the right food for your heart
Running above the mountain so high
Fights cardiovascular disease for you
Aerobic, Aerobic, makes me fit
Eat the right food for your heart



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - (

Thanks for reading!























1 comment:

  1. Hey Jono I like how you changed a song with your own lyrics

    keep it up

    ReplyDelete