Pages

Monday 21 May 2018

Free writes

My    weekend  - Jonathon - part 1

On saturday the 25th of February my mom woke me up to go to the mangere market centre, but I was still tired when I got out of bed I had to get ready Eat,Brush my teeth, shower and change my clothes. When we got ready we got into my van.


When we arrived at the market me and my mom walked to the market while my dad had to get the my brothers ready. In cause if you're wondering I, my mum, cousins and my aunties are making Tongan keke. Then I got ready my mum was doing the keke but I did something different I did the otai.


A few moments ago we opened our shop and then a lot of customers came but not for the otai only a few people came for the otai but I had another place I could go to my aunt's one which is selling soap.


After doing my otai job I went over and did the soap job but I didn’t really do it I just sat down with my cousin and play games on his ipad.

Then we had to clean up cause the market is now finish so we all had to clean the gazeebo's and pack it in the van.

And that’s the first part of my weekend
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My weekend - Jonathon - Part 2
On saturday the same day I did the market I asked my aunt if I can go over to their house they said yes I was excited cause I love going to my cousin's house it’s always fun their cause they have a lot of stuff.

When I arrived at their house I saw Jono my cousin we have the same name except that he’s Jonathan mine is Jonathon after that we went into Jonathans room and played on black ops 3 we 1v1 each other and I won 17-20 snipers.


A few hours later it was 9.pm I was still awake but everyone is asleep and then I just stayed up all night, playing black ops 3 and roblox on his laptop.then it was 11 in the morning and Jonathan woke up and then we ate breakfast.

Then it was 8 pm then my mum picked me and Jonathan. When we arrived we got into the house and then went upstairs to go on my playstation 4, and play black ops 3 1v1 again

The End
--------------------------------------------------
The   island   of zombies and monsters - My family - Made up story

One day a family of 5 were planning on a trip to a island their names were Jonathon-11 years old, Jaxson-4 years old, Jabal-5 years old,Tolati-2 years old and Nona-42 years old.


Their were thinking which island the’ll go to and they couldn’t decide so they just watched tv then on the television there was this ad, it was a trip to a island called Unknown island, and the price was $10000 for a family of 5.

After the ad finished the family of five got ready. After that they got into we lamborghini and then drove to the airport. Then they arrived at the airport so they got out and went inside the airport. A few minutes later they got into their plane and there were no people their just them, and of course the pilot.


Then they arrived at the island and there were nothing there were no houses and no people to greet them the only thing their was just a road for the airplane to land. When they got out they grabbed their gear and their bags.


Then they said their goodbyes to the pilot. Then they were finding a place to set camp then Jonathon spotted somebody so they followed it, but it was making a zombie sound the family was scared because they were thinking if it was a zombie. Then Jonathon went to it and tapped on its shoulder and then the zombie turned around and they were right it was a zombie.

Then they ran far away but the zombie was chasing them and then when they turned back they saw more zombies chasing them. Then they found this cave and went inside of it to hide from the zombies.


After that they walked around the cave to see if there was a way out then Nona spotted a button and called her sons to come “ Look at this” said their mum Jonathon pressed it and then it opened a secret base and then went inside.


When they got inside the door behind them shut they were wondering what is this place and why were there zombies. Then they found this computer then went on it, but it only had a video on it “ Play it” said Jonathon so they played it and a woman showed up “ Hi my name is Jessica If your watching these then you’re probably on the island and wondering why are their zombies the truth is their were these scientists who tried to create powers but it failed they were so selfish they tried it onto themselves then turned into zombies then killed everyone at the nearby hospital the only way to stop this is to go to the nearby hospital and kill the scientists whose controlling everyone's mind and soon they are gonna control mine there’s this secret armory with guns the bullets are the cure shoot the zombie and then when the suns shines they'll turn human the password to it is 2  9 5 6 7 good luck”



After that they found the armory and putted in the code to open it. When they opened it they grabbed pistols, snipers , sub machine guns and assault rifles and put on their gear “ Jonathon stay with them and guard the door” said Nona “Ok” said Jonathon so Nona ran all the way to the nearby hospitals and shot every zombies that was in her path then she got into the hospitals and founded the scientists she ran out of ammo and had to use the pistol she shot them, but they didn’t turn into zombies straightaway so she kept on shooting them and it didn’t work so the scientists grabbed her and was sucking her mind. Then they dropped her the scientists were dead but Nona was thinking how did they die and then she looked back and saw Jonathon from the cave he sniped them.



Then it was sunrise and everyone was safe and made it back to New Zealand but they forgot somebody it was jessica……

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment