Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

Learning a new skill

Introduction:
Hello fellow readers, My name is Jonathon and for the past few weeks me and my class has been learning a new skill, we were doing how to juggle. Juggling was really hard to get used to
but I got used to it and was managed to learn how to juggle 3 balls.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Skill:
But that has passed and my class are going to be learning a new skill, I grouped up with Leatham so we can both help each other overcome these challenges. Our skill we are going to be learning is to do front flips, and if we finish that we will try to do a back flip.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Options:
Our other options we have if we don't make progress are Line dancing, Tai Chi (Chinese Traditional Martial Art) and Uni cycling.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My feelings about this new skill

I'm feeling a bit nervous about this I haven't really thought about doing flips, I could remember 1 time when I was a year 6 obsessed about flips, I would always watch clips on how to do a flips. So yeah it's going to be interesting. Right now I can do a flip just can't land it so just need to used to landing. I feel Leatham can overcome this challenge (My Buddy) I think that because he is always happy to learn new things and he's quite good at it he got used to juggling in like 3 weeks, like honestly what the heck? But yeah I think Leatham is going to be helping me a lot for this new skill.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment