Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

My Holidays and a little bit of Fiafia

I wasn't doing anything during the holidays except playing the number 1 battle royale game "Fortnite." If you're like me you would be playing at least 24/7 on a game and not playing outside with your friends, Here is what I did in my holidays.


Yesterday I went to my uncle house just so my dad can see a couple of rugby games. I was playing on my brothers tablet cause there was nothing really to do at their house... although I could of just brought my ps4 so I can play fortnite that's how much I love fortnite..... like seriously who would bring a ps4 to another house. My dad was watching the game Blues vs Jaguar's, my dad was cheering for the blues.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiafia


On Thursday was a special day not because we can finally have rest but also Fiafia which only happens 2 years me and my family was selling food, Chicken,Kasava,Otai (Mango + Ice), panikeke, pineapple pie. me and my family raised over $300 it was quite a success for my family. I was also in the Asian Burmese group (Myanmar).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jonathon. You made Fortnite sound so exciting I had to find out about it. Now, I'm not sure it's a game I'd be interested in playing (zombies really aren't my thing), but it interesting learning something new. Thanks. I hope your dad enjoyed watching the Blues. Did we win?
    Enoy Term 2, Jonathon. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun learning new things.

    ReplyDelete