Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Amazing Weekend

What did you did in the weekend? well i was on my computer playing games I was first playing CS portable in Kano games.Kano games is listed with the newest games I love CS portable  because it is a multiplayer,shooting I love  shooting games and I always play it.here is my Nickname for the game Skeletion_progamer here are some mods that are in the game Zombie Survival,Capture the flag,TDM.deathmatch Junggournut and classic


I played the morning to night i had a very very long turn then my mum said “were going to alfreds house” but i didn’t want to come then she said “after my shower we’ll go”after i finished playing my game we went to alfreds house but he was not here i played  some of his games which is Grand theft auto i played on it for only 1 hour his dad was here watching some rugby.i asked where is alfred they're gone some i played on PS3 for ages and alfreds dad said i'm gonna go until its the midnight when alfred with his brother john they saw me and we took turns playing i gave the Controller to john and went to the Laptop




i played on CS portable again then john came after i finished playing my favorite game in the world i played Halo combat evolved after i needed to go home i went on the computer and CS portable my mum said only for 60 minutes and i was happy after that i went to eat dinner my dinner was Mcdonalds after that i went for nap
.I hope its gonna be the weekend next week because im gonna play my favorite game all the time.In enjoyed playing CS portable because its fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment