Pages

Thursday 20 August 2015

Trade fair

On the 16th of August We had a trade fair  it was only for year 4s, 5s and year 6s. A trade fair mean that you trade stuff with pts a pt is pt england money we trade pts for stuff and we get in to business there are 6 business groups and there names were
Custom stationery, Musical instruments and more in was in the custom stationery.
We had to grab buddies I was with Germaine and Kaharau they were my buddies

our group teacher was Mr Goodwin he told us to think about what we gonna make
then we thought that we gonna custom stickers. We were about to  make emoji stickers
but I said to do Minecraft stickers then they agreed next week on friday we did a trade fair I was doing business and my buddy kaharau went to by only me and germaine we were doing business for only 15 minutes after that I went to by stuff I was walking around.


Then I saw a game i went all the way there  I asked “can I play”  he said 20 pc instead I gave him 1 pt he said “8 turns”  then he told me how to play he said “you have to try and get does 3 cans down and if you do you get in a draw to  win 2 waffles” then I threw the first time I only got 1 down I had another go and then I knocked down all of it
  

it was cool then I went to the rubber band gun it was free but you only get only one shot then I missed I only had 40 pc I looked for a designed one I went to by a drum by the boys it was 40 pc I said I want to buy it the end

No comments:

Post a Comment