Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

2016 Fiafia

On the 7th of April was Fiafia night but I had 2 choices go to my Rugby training or go to Fiafia I picked going to Rugby training my Rugby training starts at 5 o’clock and finishes at 6:30 o’clock. So me and my mum made a plan so I can still make Fiafia my mum said “finish at 5:45 o’clock and then come home and have a shower and get clothes on and then go’’. So at 5 o’clock I went to my Rugby training 45 minutes later I finished training then went home.then went to shower.


56 minutes later the person introduced the middle hiphop then we all got up.Our songs was that justin bieber song,desert by darwin and finally jump around. At the end we finished and then I went home and stayed up watching little bit of television and then slept. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment