Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

My holidays


What did you do in the holidays? Well my family and I did lots of things.And i’m going tell you all about it.

In the first week of the holidays I went to my Cousin’s house. his name is boy in Tonga and Alfred in New Zealand he lives in Otahuhu me and my   brothers Jaxson Jabal.And mum went to visit him. My dad rang my mum’s phone my dad said “where are you guys?” and my mum said “going to Alfred place.” my dad really likes going there so he really  wanted to come. When we were there we played house 2. I was playing with Alfred brother John and his sister. when we started the first part was scary then we played it all the way to the end.Then my mum called me then we went home.

The favorite part of my holidays was playing house 2 the games was scary but i enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment